Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Old Skool Grumpy

I know you've probably read these before, but look at the adorably Grumpy avatar they've given me. And the header font is so old skool compared to the rest of the mag. I really like it.

If all goes according to plan, click on the image to enlarge.

For now, I'm going to bed in prep for the rest of my first full week at work in about 10 months... and even then I'm only doing 30 hours. Still, it's good to be back on the treadmill... Hmm.

Okay, you have to click on the pic twice... and some of it is blurry... am rusty. Gimme a Goddamn break.

2 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

You got the job!!

Yay :-D

Lee Bemrose said...

No GG - I didn't get the job. Sorry - confusion. I got A job, juts not the writing job. I sometimes forget that not everyone who reads this blog keeps up on Facebook and vice versa. The writing job - he decided not to go with any of the final three candidates and has advertised again. Sytange, a bit disappointing but I could feel at the interview he didn't think I was right. Still, meantime I have a cruisy job in a cool cafe/bar in one of Melbourne's best theatres. Very nice crew to work with.