Thursday, April 16, 2009

Love In All The Wrong Places

I'm awake at a stupid hour right now, writing up questions for a couple of email interviews I have to have in by the end of the week.

But I just saw on my Recent Documents bit something called Love In All The Wrong Places.

Ooh, I thought, catchy title. Obviously the start of a short story I've forgotten I'd started writing.

I opened the document and it is completely blank. And I have no idea what the story was going to be about. Other than, probably, love and how sometimes you find it in all the wrong places.

Clearly I was inspired at another ungodly hour.

I'd better go sleep and maybe I'll come up with the plot to Love In All The Wrong Places... Jesus - is it the title of a cheap pulp... You know what? I've just remembered. It was to be the new title of a noir short story I wrote. Haha. Oh dear. It is late. But this seemingly pointless post has done it's job. Mystery solved.

As you were.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have so many of those strange little files, a testimony to sleepness nights and typsy meanderings.

Great title I think, somehow it has sent my imagination to darker places.

Thaydra said...

I agree... the title made me think of thoughts and schemes more sinister...

And it is a catchy title. A murder-mystery perhaps?

Lee Bemrose said...

Yes, Isabelle, oh those typsy meanderings.

If you should ever write something with that title, I would like to read it.

Thaydra - I have a feeling I was thinking of updating an old noir thing I wrote for fun. And yeah, it was a murder mystery. Still not completely sure though.